Caparica Surf Academy
Caparica Surf Academy
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. Caparica Surf Academy reserves the right to revise and update these terms & conditions whenever it deems necessary.
– Caparica Surf Academy (called CSA) is a school specialising in teaching surfing for all levels (Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced) and for all ages from 5 years.
– Caparica Surf Academy provides all the necessary equipment for surfing.
– Caparica Surf Academy collaborates with experienced surf instructors, accredited by FPS (Portuguese Surfing Federation) and IPDJ (Portuguese Institute for Sport and Youth).
– Lessons at Caparica Surf Academy are held in groups or individually (Private lesson).
– Lessons at Caparica Surf Academy can be purchased in the following modalities: Single lesson; Packages of lessons or Private lesson.
– Duration of one session: 2 hours (with preparation and warm up).
– Teaching location: Praia da Riviera, Bar Riviera and Praia da Rainha, Casa do Sol and according to the most suitable sea conditions (tide chart, weather and sea conditions).
– Caparica Surf Academy practices a limit of 5 students per instructor in group lessons ensuring more safety, personalisation of the service and quality of teaching.
BOOKING & RESERVATIONS
– Classes can be booked directly with the school, App, email, WhatsApp, Instagram / Facebook.
Booking of classes:
– Booking and time of classes can be communicated in person at the school, or on Whatsapp and App with limit until the day before the class.
– In case of adverse conditions, the class will be rescheduled and new date and time communicated by sms message, Whatsapp or email.
– From the moment of registration, all Caparica Surf Academy students/clients are covered by individual personal accident insurance (in addition to civil liability insurance), valid for all sessions.
– Lessons can be paid by cash at the school or Bank Transfer Or MBway.
– Caparica Surf Academy has card payment available on the school premises.
– Packs are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
– Caparica Surf Academy requires the presentation of fiscal data to issue a receipt/invoice.
– All prices charged by Caparica Surf Academy include 23% VAT.
CANCELLATIONS OR NON-ATTENDANCE:
– After confirming the presence of the student/client in class, this class cannot be cancelled, except for reasons of illness or force majeure duly justified.
– Once the class has been booked, the student/client has 12 hours before the class to cancel it, except for reasons of illness or force majeure duly justified.